Apalachicola Bay Fishing Trips
Come along with the Apalachicola Guide Service on Captain Allan “Woodduck” Richard’s boat for the Apalachicola Bay fishing trip of a lifetime! With Woodduck as your experienced guide, you’re sure to make a great catch. If its trout and redfish you’re after, Woodduck knows all the best fishing spots and honey holes and will teach you all the tricks so you’re sure to catch em’ quick! You’ll also be able to enjoy the beauty and the scenery of the Apalachicola Bay as you travel out to your fishing excursion.
Apalachicola Bay Fishing Equipment Included
- The Apalachicola Guide Service provides all equipment for your Apalachicola Bay fishing excursion including bait, lure and rods & reels.
- No need to get a fishing license, you’re covered under Woodduck's.
- We provide a fun day of fishing in the beautiful Apalachicola Bay!
Things to Bring
- If you’re making it a full day trip, you’ll want to bring a lunch and drinks.
- Polarized sunglasses are also highly recommended.
- It is important to wear protective clothing such as a hat, long sleeve shirt and deck or tennis shoes with a non-slip sole.
- It is also recommended that you wear a high SPF sunscreen and pack some along with you for re-application while out on the water.
- You might want to also bring a camera to capture all the fun and excitement!
Fishing Charter Pricing
The Apalachicola guide service can accommodate up to four anglers and provide both half day and full day Apalachicola Bay Fishing trips.
For a half day or four hours, our rate is $350 per trip.
For a full day or seven hours, our rate is $500 per trip.
The Apalachicola Guide Service and Captain Allan “Woodduck” Richards looks forward to taking you and your friends and family on an exciting, fun filled Apalachicola Bay fishing charter you’ll remember for a lifetime!
Book a fishing trip on Apalachicola Bay & St. George Island, Florida
If you're looking for some good, old-fashioned family fun, Woodduck is your perfect fishing guide!
Call (850) 653-5755 or fill out the form below to request a trip.
Remember, anybody can take you fishing, but if you want to catch fish call Woodduck's Guide Service!