St. George Island Fishing Trips
Embark on the fishing adventure of a lifetime! Let the Apalachicola Guide Service take you on an exciting St. George Island Fishing Excursion with Captain Allen “Woodduck” Richards as your experienced SGI fishing charter guide! With 30+ years of experience, Woodduck will take you to all the best honey holes and fishing spots, so you’re guaranteed to go home with a great catch! Woodduck will take you to Bob Sikes Cut off of St. George Island to start your fun fishing excursion. You’ll have your chance to catch pompano, black drum, Spanish mackerel and speckled trout to name a few.
St. George Island Fishing Equipment Included
- All equipment is provided by the Apalachicola Guide Service for your St. George Island fishing adventure! Including lure, bait and rods & reels.
- You’re covered under Woodduck's fishing license, so no need to purchase one.
- Woodduck will make sure you and your family have a ton of fun during your St. George Island fishing excursion!
Things to Bring
- You’ll want to bring lunch and drinks if you’re staying a full day on the water.
- It’s highly recommended to wear polarized sunglasses.
- Protective clothing such as a hat, long sleeve shirt and deck or tennis shoes with a non-slip sole are also important.
- A high SPF sunscreen is really important if you’re out on the water and don’t forget to pack some along with you for re-application while you’re on the boat.
- The Apalachicola Guide Service highly recommends that you bring a camera to capture all the fun and excitement on your SGI fishing charter!
Fishing Charter Pricing
The Apalachicola guide service can accommodate up to four anglers and provide both half day and full day Apalachicola Bay Fishing trips.
For a half day or four hours, our rate is $350 per trip.
For a full day or seven hours, our rate is $500 per trip.
The Apalachicola Guide Service and Captain Allan “Woodduck” Richards looks forward to taking you and your friends and family on an exciting, fun filled St. George Island fishing charter you’ll remember for a lifetime!
Book a fishing trip on Apalachicola Bay & St. George Island, Florida
If you're looking for some good, old-fashioned family fun, Woodduck is your perfect fishing guide!
Call (850) 653-5755 or fill out the form below to request a trip.
Remember, anybody can take you fishing, but if you want to catch fish call Woodduck's Guide Service!