St. George Island Fishing Charters in Apalachicola Bay
Embark on the fishing adventure of a lifetime! With 30+ years of experience, Captain Allen “Woodduck” Richards will take you to all the best honey holes and fishing spots, so you are guaranteed to go home with a great catch! On your inshore fishing trip, you will be within easy sight of the shore, but on a boat, which allows for more access to different fishing spots and species of fish. You will have your chance to catch Trout, Redfish, Pompano, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel and Speckled Trout to name a few.
Fishing Charter Prices
Half day or four hours: $500.00
Can accommodate up to four anglers and provide both half day and full day fishing trips.
- Woodduck's Guide Service provides all equipment for your fishing charter including bait, lure and rods & reels.
- No need to get a fishing license, you’re covered under Woodduck's.
- We provide a fun day of fishing.
Things to Bring
- If you are making it a full day fishing charter, you will want to bring a lunch and drinks.
- Polarized sunglasses are also highly recommended.
- It is important to wear protective clothing such as a hat, long sleeve shirt and deck or tennis shoes with a non-slip sole.
- It is also recommended that you wear a high SPF sunscreen and pack some along with you for re-application while out on the water.
- You might want to also bring a camera to capture all the fun and excitement!
Woodduck's Guide Service looks forward to taking you and your friends and family on an exciting, fun filled fishing charter you’ll remember for a lifetime!
Book a Fishing Charter
If you're looking for some good, old-fashioned family fun, Woodduck is your perfect fishing guide!
Call or text (850) 653-5755 to request a trip.
Remember, anybody can take you fishing, but if you want to catch fish call Woodduck's Guide Service!